A hospital in South Dakota needs additional urology support. Their need is immediate. A physician is retiring so the facility is reviewing new candidates. You will take over an existing patient base and be busy from day one. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and another urologist. Practice call will be 1:3 while ER call will be 1:10. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current SD license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in SD, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. Candidates with ties to the Upper Midwest or Rocky Mountains are preferred.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in South Dakota. It has a charming western downtown aura, low living costs, a strong tourism draw, and plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362.
- Urologist needed
- 1:3 call, 1:10 ER call
- Prefer a experienced physician available now
- Perform all aspects of urology procedures
- Must be BC or BE in urology
- Bonus opportunity
- Cultural center for the region
- Candidates with ties to the Upper Midwest or Rocky Mountains preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail