An exciting urology opportunity is now available with a hospital-employed group in South Carolina. The community has growing a demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in South Carolina, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a possible sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this welcoming North Carolina city that offers an easy drive to Charleston, Columbia, and even Charlotte. It's a city where people are friendly and will go out of their way to help neighbors and strangers alike.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to Ronald.email@example.com or call 203.663.9362
- Employed opportunity with an existing practice
- Practice is trying to keep up with the growth
- Join another urologist in a hospital-employed practice
- Board certified or eligible required
- Strong compensation plan including base salary and RVU bonus
- Full benefits
- 35 days of paid time off
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail