General Urology in California Without the Price Tag!
Private Practice Model or Choose from an Employed Model
$500,000/Year Starting Income with a Metropolitan Lifestyle!
Join one the largest and most successful health system in the nation. You can set up your own private practice utilizing space within the most reputable surgical practice in the city or you can choose an employed model. Either way, you will be wildly successful and able to build a lucrative practice.
- $500,000/year starting income - depending on experience
- Partnership available/modest buy-in – ROI up to 40% a year
- “Bread & Butter” procedures – da Vinci SI & XI available for robotics
- Three days in clinic & two days in the OR – 4 hours of blocked time per OR day
- Six days of call per month – 1:4 with $1,500/night stipend
- Clinic hours are M-F from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – 9 exam rooms & 2 procedural rooms
- Full practice/patient panel in less than 1 year
- 13,000 sq./ft. state-of-the-art surgery center
- Malpractice with tail coverage included
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that California has to offer!
- University town - ‘one hour to Los Angeles County’
- Rapidly growing area - nearly 1,000,000 people and still growing
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport less than an hour away
- Professional sports, amusement parks, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities
To be considered for this Urology Physician position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: U 583818
For more Urology Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.