- Availability: Full Time
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Residency Training: Urology
- Practicing Specialty: Adult Urology
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified or Eligible in Adult Urology
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic
- Patient Volume: High Volume
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Seeing 100% Adult Patients. Includes opportunity to teach general surgery residents
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- $350K+ Annual Salary Package
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!