California – General Urology with Access to Robotics
Over $700,000 Annually with the Largest Health System in the County
Be Wildly Successful in a Large City with More Urology Cases than Urologists
Join one of the largest health systems in the state of California and be part of an established, financially stable, and thriving hospital-based Urology group looking for a full-time "bread & butter" Urologist to treat the residents of this large community.
- Split your work week betweenclinic, the OR, & the surgery center
- Predictable M-F work week practicing from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM –no weekend clinic
- Step into a busy single specialty practice with one other full-time Urologist
- Build a full practice in less than 6 months – more Urology cases in town than Urologists
- The group call will be one week every two months (community call group)
- $500,000+ your first year with the short-term potential to make over $700,000 a year
- All procedures will be done in one hospital within a beautiful state-of-the-art OR
- Dedicated Cystoscopy room (only one in town) and access to adaVinciXI and SI
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Reside in a centrally located, family-oriented metropolitan city while enjoying a very low cost of living, affordable real estate options, all large and modern amenities, and close proximity to the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Entertainment venues, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- A regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
To be considered for this Urology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference U 2421744
For more urology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.