California - Urology Opportunity
Established Multispecialty Group - 1 Year Shareholder Track
1:4 Shared Call Schedule - Cover 1 Hospital - Robotics Available
This opportunity will not last! Please contact me if you are interested in joining a thriving, physician-owned group that has been serving the community for over 75 years! This position offers a high earning potential, excellent quality of life, and growth opportunities for physicians who are looking to make an immediate impact.
• Private physician owned multi-specialty group - serving the community since 1941, the group has 3 full-time Urologists
• Shared call of 1:4 - cover just one hospital
• Da Vinci robot available!
• 6 ACGME residency programs; EM, FM, Psych, GS, Anesthesia and transitional year
• Negotiable first salary with bonus potential and high earning potential - physicians in this group benefit from an excellent payer mix and typically earn over the 90% percentile of physicians nationally
• 1-year track to shareholder status - group offers on-site Radiology, full-service lab, and a Physical Rehabilitation Center - shareholders benefit from voting rights and annual profit sharing bonus
• Surgery center shares also available!
• Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance
• Signing bonus, relocation assistance available and negotiable student loan repayment
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community.
• Gateway to the Sequoias - less than an hour to Sequoia National Park
• Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
• Rapidly growing community - population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
• Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
• Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
• International airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
• Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
• Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
To be considered for this Urology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference: U 741275
For more Urology job opportunities, visit us online at