Urology Physician - Central California
$650,000+ Income Potential – Employed or Private Practice
State of the Art Facility with DaVinci Robot Available
Join a practice that cares for you as a provider as well as the needs of the community. A reputable and well-established health system is seeking a Urologist to join their successful team. This financially stable hospital has a proven record of success in the community and is looking to meet the growing demand for services.
- Robotic Trained General urologist needed withopportunityto do advanced procedures
- Cover only 1 clinic and 1 hospital with blocked OR time
- Shared 1:3-1:4 call taken 1 week at a time
- Enjoy having clinical autonomy, control over your patient load and a flexible 4 or 5 day work week
- EMR fully implemented
- Untapped market with minimal competition in the community – only 2 community urologists in a draw area of over 250,000 who are earning $650,000+
- Options include private practice or employment through the hospital’s foundation
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice
- • Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
To be considered for this Urology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference: U 1022499
For more Urology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.