$500,000+ Earnings Potential
Scenic Northwest Arkansas
Appreciate a booming practice with minimal competition and a vast primary care base by joining a top-notch health system in scenic northwest Arkansas. Live in your dream home, earn a generous income all while enjoying a spectacular quality of life.
• Established referral pattern and minimal competition
• Competitive base salary plus production model
• New multi-specialty facility houses 40 employed physicians
• Annual earnings potential over $500,000+
• Substantial signing bonus
• Paid relocation
• CME allowance
• Full Benefits – health, life, dental, PTO and retirement
The lush beauty of the Arkansas River Valley region, centering near this college town, offers low cost of living, intimate school settings, and mild climate making this area an attractive choice to raise an active family.
• Home of the state’s most affordable University to its 12,000 students
• Family-friendly community with plenty of parks, sports complexes, and smaller school settings
• Great quality of life with an average commute time of 14 minutes and cost of living 13% below the national average
• Plenty of shopping around town, from quaint shops in historic downtown district to “big box” retailers
• Autumn brings strong community spirit when town gatherings and festivals flourish throughout the valley
• Four state parks nearby offer recreational options such as hunting, fishing, camping, canoeing, and hiking
• Easy access to Little Rock / Oklahoma City / Memphis via Interstate 40 & scenic highway 7
• Live near one of 10 most beautiful drives in the nation winding its way through beautiful hills, rivers, and valleys, beginning in the Ozarks, continuing past waterfalls, streams, two mountain ranges and historic sites
To be considered for this Urology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: U 59159
For more Urology job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.