FPMRS Faculty Opportunity
"Join an integrated group of academic physicians and medical professionals who collaborate to be a unique resource for the region of Southwestern OH and Northern KY." - Dr. K.
- Help to establish a Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Competitive salary with unparalleled benefits
- Must be FPMRS Board Certified or Eligible
Your New Home
- Live and work downtown or commute from suburbs that include some the highest rated public schools in the country according to niche.com.
- Cost of housing is 47% below the national average and overall cost of living is 14% below.
"Although Cincinnati is often perceived as a sleepy Midwestern metro area, residents benefit from a wealth of amenities, including museums, professional sports teams and a wide selection of restaurants," - U.S. News
Reference: URO GYN 7730