I am currently working with a Major Urgent Care Organization within the Dallas – Fort Worth area looking for candidates. Candidates must be Board Eligible, have or be able to obtain a license in Texas and available for fulltime work. Currently the most urgent needs are located in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and Fort Worth.
- Employed position, required to work 163 hours per month at a clinic with Nurse Practitioner assistance
- Typical Monthly hours are 21 weekend hours and 142 weekday hours
- Clinics are open 8am-9pm M-F, and 8am-8pm Saturday, and 8am-5pm Sunday – hours are split evenly with another doctor
- Set your own schedule, work with the other physician at the clinic to come up with 163 hours for each
- Additional income can be made with additional shifts
- On average, see 4 patients an hour, common cases are lacerations, I&D, x-ray, drug screening, physicals, splints and general family medicine
- On staff at each clinic is a doctor, NP, 2 lab techs, 2 front desk personnel, and center manager at all open times
- Fulltime work will equate into $210,000 a year, + a possible $30,000 a year Quality Bonus
- All clinics are Nationally Certified
- 3 weeks PTO, 1 week paid CME, Health Benefits, Dental, 401(k), mal practice coverage and more given
Please email me to set up times to speak or give me a call.
Matt Robbins MS
Elevate Healthcare Consultants