We are a growing urgent care with several state-of-the-art clinics.
Our medical support team assists the physician with every aspect of the patient experience.
- We offer seamless registration process
- We assist physicians with exams and aftercare
- Support team scribes so physicians can focus on patient
- Patient satisfaction is a key metric
We are now meeting with qualified and compassionate family or emergency medicine physicians to join our team.
We are seeking Board Certified Physicians in ABEM, ABFM, or ABIM.
Will consider Osteopathic Board certifications. Must have active / current medical license.
Our Physicians have experience in:
- Pediatric care
- Splinting fractures
- Laceration repair
- I and D of abscesses
- GYN / STD exams
- Trauma cases (i.e. automobile accidents)
- Pelvic exams, etc.
We offer our Physicians:
- Very competitive salary plus incentives
- 100% outpatient setting
- Extremely generous PTO
- CME benefits
- Paid malpractice and 401(k)
- Professional, courteous and responsive management team
- Fixed of flexible shifts for career / lifestyle balance
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients, of all ages, for immediate healthcare needs, as well provide employer services.
- Urgent care, emergency room or equivalent experience after residency is required.
- Ideal candidates also have Family Practice experience.
- As we are open 365 days a year, some weekend shifts may be required.
Please include in your CV/ Cover Letter any salary requirements, your earliest start date any schedule restrictions.