A Massachusetts clinic is looking for a part-time primary care MD or DO. They are building a primary care practice in addition to an urgent care practice and need a person to spear-head that effort. The clinic has dual credentialing as both an urgent care and a PC facility. To start off, they have 12 to 20 hours available per week, and it will ramp up from there. There is a support staff in place to assist you with patients. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
Come live and practice in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside of the city. In Boston, you'll be at the center of American history, near some of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of entertainment and culinary options.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new internal medicine job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Urgent care and primary care facility, dual credentialing
- Start off with one to two shifts per week as practice ramps up
- Must be MD or DO
- Work 12 to 20 hours per week to start
- Fully integrated EMR system
- Support staff and excellent location
- X-ray and lab onsite
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail