Grow into a leadership role with a well-established Urgent Care in beautiful Southern California. Oversee daily operations and grow a mission-driven organization to deliver comprehensive care to patients. Work closely to supervise clinical support staff for successful care delivery, strategic planning and program development.
- Competitive compensation with production bonus
- Reasonable patient volume with no call
- Generous healthcare benefits and retirement plan
- CME stipend and paid educational/certification programs
- Full malpractice insurance and tail coverage
The Los Angeles area has a large metro population, but maintains strong local neighborhoods. The area is centrally located to all of Southern California’s world-famous landmarks including the Santa Monica Pier. The region offers something for everyone, from rich cultural experiences including wine tasting to beautiful nature landscapes and outdoor activities.
Job Reference: UC - 123360