Full and part-time seasonal positions are available for Texas licensed physicians to provide virtual care with one of the top-rated telemedicine companies in the US. Patient needs are typically basic primary care issues such as the flu, colds, coughs, sinus infections, etc. You would not prescribe any narcotics or pain medications.
- Work from home or your office as an independent contractor from November 2018 through March 2019 or longer
- Schedule entails 30 hrs/week with some weekend shifts each month
- Receive comprehensive platform training
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 12-15 minutes
- Receive paid professional liability coverage
Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with a web cam and home or office based high-speed internet connectivity. Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in Texas, current DEA & DPS registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.