Part-time, independent contractor positions are available for Minnesota licensed physicians to provide virtual care with one of the top-rated telemedicine companies in the US. Patient needs are typically basic primary care issues such as the flu, colds, coughs, sinus infections, etc. You would not prescribe any narcotics or pain medications.
- Work from home or your office as an independent contractor
- Create your own virtual waiting room for scheduled and non-scheduled patient encounters
- Receive comprehensive platform training
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 5-7 minutes
- Receive paid professional liability coverage
Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with a web cam and home or office based high-speed internet connectivity. Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in Minnesota, current DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.