Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to replace a retiring physician
Hospital Employed Opportunity
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more
- Office space is available with 3 exam rooms, large in-office procedure suite, and 4 Modern OR suites with 1 being GI
- Join long-term OR staff including CRNA that is well versed
- Call is anticipated to be 1:3
- Practice has been in the community almost 30 years
- Equipment is available
- With a county population of around 19,000, moderate climate, growing equestrian community, and plenty of gorgeous views and rich history, our County is a unique and diverse area.
- We are known as “The Trail Riding Capital of the Southeast” to the equestrian community with hundreds of acres of trails, overlooks, unique geological formations, and waterfalls. Many horse campgrounds, cabins, and stables are located in the county and in and around the parks. When you need some down time from work, you’re sure to find something to keep you as busy or relaxed as you'd like with activities such as horseback riding, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, ATV riding, camping, rafting, canoeing, swimming, shopping, exploring, and visiting local sites and attractions.
- If you find you want to venture out for evenings that offer a bit more, we are only about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from larger cities that offer most all your favorite restaurants and stores for shopping.
For immediate consideration, please reply with you CV to Lana Griffin….
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International