HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (suburb and desirable location): General Surgeon is needed to join a single-specialty group. They have four general surgeons. This practice is owned and employed by a Medical Center that has an academic affiliation. They are a busy practice. Robotic equipment is available. Call will be 1:5 for both weekends and weekdays. $ They are offering an excellent financial package and earning potential.
LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA:
- The office and medical center are both located in a very desirable suburban city of Philadelphia.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Philadelphia.
- Located in a very desirable suburban city of Philadelphia, a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Surgeon is needed to join a single-specialty group practice that currently has four general surgeons.
- This practice is owned and employed by a top-notch Medical Center that has an academic affiliation.
- This excellent general surgery opportunity is a result of growth and expansion and trying to meet the demands and needs of their growing community and practice.
- The Call Schedule for both weekday and weekends will be 1:5.
- If the new general surgeon has these skills and training, there would be opportunity to do both minimally invasive/laparoscopic surgery and procedures as well as Robotic surgery. It would be a plus for this practice but is not a requirement.
- If the general surgeon has subspecialty training and/or experience, the hospital is open to discussing with candidate.
- They are a busy practice. Therefore, the new general surgeon can anticipate doing a respectable volume of surgeries.
- Their office is located across the street from their top-notch medical center.
- This well-regarded practice was established 17 years ago.
- Medical Center: This top-notch and well-regarded hospital has an academic affiliation. Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery using the latest techniques are performed at this hospital.
- General surgery residents and fellows available during 2017 and the summer of 2018 as well as general surgeons who have work experience and are already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
- As previously mentioned, the new general surgeon will be employed by this top-notch and well-regarded medical center that has an academic affiliation.
- The hospital is offering a generous financial package, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Extremely competitive starting base salary, which will be commensurate with this general surgeon’s experience, etc.
- They are also providing an RVU-based production incentive.
- In addition, their fringe benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice Insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA:
- This is a very desirable suburb of Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- It will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- Philadelphia is located about a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster County, about 145 miles from Washington D.C., and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.