BE / BC
not available for visa waiver
Our client’s availability to serve its patients seeking surgical services has reached a point where they need to hire another General Surgeon. This patient and referral demand far exceeds the physicians schedule availability. Increased demand and long waits for an appointment has proven to our client the need is such that there needs something to be done ASAP.
As a physician with this practice you will be part of “the premier group of doctors within our region who have earned a reputation of being the doctors patients have grown to know and trust”. Currently there are 70+ providers in the practice.
The Clinic utilizes one hospital which is a 308 bed, Level II Trauma Center. There are 15 OR suites, 15 ICU beds, 3,100 monthly ER visits, as well as 13 Specialty Clinics located on campus.
There are currently six (6) full time Surgeons. Call is shared equally with current partners.
Employment and subsequent partnership offers the following benefits:
- First year salary guarantee, or the clinic's RVU production-based salary, whichever is greater. Current compensation General Surgeon is going to be approximately $ 405,000, based on current MGMA median compensation for multispecialty practice in the Midwest.
- Signing bonus
- This is a physician owned organization. Partnership potential after two years:
- Medical Practice corporation
- Medical Building partnership
- 100% of health, vision and dental premiums paid, plus a professional discount
- Annual contributions for physician family into a Health Savings Account
- A profit sharing plan that pays approximately, 10-11% of each physician's salary up
to the IRS annual limit.
- 401-k retirement plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contribution
- Two disability policies:
The first covering 60% of each physician's salary to age 65, the second
covering each physician's salary at $3,000 per month to age 65
- A CME allowance paid to each physician: $6,000 per year plus 2% of the physician's previous year salary to a maximum of $12,500. Any unused portion of CME in excess of $6,000 is paid to the physicians as salary at year end
- Medical malpractice insurance paid at 100%
- Paid sick leave while a physician is on short term disability
- Three times annual salary to a max of $ 500,000 on term life insurance policy
- Relocation assistance
- The clinic will cover all costs associated for the site visit.
- DEA and licensure
North Dakota is ranked high for its low unemployment and economic success with a state revenue surplus. This practice is in a great, family-friendly location that has been recognized with these honors: #1 Least Stressful Small City in the U.S. (Sperlings); #4 Best Small Place for Business and Careers (Forbes); #3 Safest Metro Area in America (Morgan Quinto); and Sports Illustrated Sports Town. Our air and water are clean, our traffic is minimal, our people are friendly and our cost of living is low. Clinic has a service area approximately 150,000 people. North Dakota boasts the nation’s 2nd lowest crime rate, 7th highest SAT scores, and the 4th cleanest environment.
For confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Tim Wieben, Pres/CEO
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.