Phoenix NeuroCritical Care Neurology PracticeEnjoy warm dry winters, sunny weather, and the optimism of a city on the move!
- Join a well-respected, efficient neuroscience practice in Phoenix
- Growing group practice is looking to expand
- Seeking NeuroCritical Care trained Neurologist for inpatient focused practice opportunity
- New Trauma Center
- Neurocritical Care/Neuro ICU, Stroke, Trauma and Inpatient Neurology
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity for research and teaching if desired
Phoenix is a city you can warm up to! This is home to 1.3 million people who love thewarm dry winters,sunny weather, and the optimism of a city on the move! Phoenix has been named one of thebest quality of life citiesbecause of its urban amenities, small-town friendliness, and huge variety of outdoor recreation.Play golf on 200 local coursesyou can golf, swim, or play tennis under sunny skies 300 days a year! Hike or mountain bike in the desert or try tubing down the Salt River Rapids. Phoenixs cuisine is world class, with Southwestern cuisine that has a flavor all its own. Phoenix residents also enjoy flavors from around the world, including Thai, Caribbean, Italian, Mexican, and more. Enjoy shopping that rivals that of Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Seattle. Browse the racks in Saks Fifth Avenue or find the trendiest fashions in the Paradise Valley Mall. Score tickets to aPhoenix Sunsgame at the America West Arena or catch a play at the Herberger Theater Center. Youll find a fantastic experience in Phoenix!