Rheumatology Opportunity | Partnership Track
Exceptional Income Potential + Outstanding Benefits
Breathtaking Greenbrier Valley | West Virginia
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join a thriving, well-established private group. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking practice that has a defined need for your specialty.
- Earn above the MGMA's 75th percentile in income
- No competition and very quick ramp up to full patient panel
- Collegial group dynamic and short PARTNERSHIP track
- Opportunity to develop and guide this specialty within the group
- No clinic call and only six days of hospital call per month
Live in a charming community featuring scenic views of the mountains situated on the Greenbrier RIver. Settle in a quiet area far from the congestion and high crime found in a large city. A virtual outdoor paradise - fly fishing to famous trout fishing, hunt small or big game on mountainous terrain and enjoy three highly rated ski resorts located less than two hours away. Come see why West Virginia is almost heaven!
- A strong local economy with affordable housing and thriving arts programs
- Enjoy local and state festivals and community activities year round
- Unique variety of local restaurants, boutiques and amenities
- Short commutes, highly rated schools and low teacher-to-student ratios
- Low cost of living and favorable tort reform for physicians
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: RHU 9263271
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.