An established adult rheumatology practice for over 20 years is seeking a Board certified candidate to join as an associate.
Job responsibilities are purely clinical care. Highly experienced, skilled, and caring managerial support staff navigates the third-party payor landscape.
Strong referral base established for 20 years. The surrounding community is one of the largest senior citizen populations in the country which has an ongoing need for a rheumatologist year-round.
Associate will be optimally busy within 3 months or less.
Practice evaluates and manages the full spectrum of rheumatic diseases and conditions. Cross-section of patient profile includes rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoporosis degenerative arthritis, SLE, and the full spectrum of all other autoimmune diseases, polymyalgia rheumatica, temporal arteritis, and all nonarticular painful states.
The practice provides office infusion services for the full spectrum of biological treatments.
All procedures have the option of using ultrasound technology for assessment and guidance.
The practice participates in clinical trials with 2 study coordinators and dedicated study related staffing.
Work just 3 miles from the New Jersey shoreline. Great community for work/life balance and raising children.
Attractions in the local area other than the beaches are Atlantic City 30 minutes drive, Asbury Park 30 minutes drive, Redbank and Long Branch, 40 minutes drive.
1 Hour drive to Philadelphia 90 minute drive or train to New York City.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2540445
- The existing practice has a full support staff, equipment, patients, offices, etc.
- Some IV Infusions and injections into thigh are done once every month in the clinic
- Infusions, biological drugs, self-cutaneous injections, etc. are all done at the local hospital
- Treat all sorts of Rheumatology conditions including fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, neurosarcoidosis
- Clinical Trials are available
- No bone densities
- No call after hours (EVER) - home for dinner
- Live and work just 3 miles from the ocean in one of the largest summertime communities in New Jersey
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail