Large multispecialty practice
- Join a 100 % Clinical rheumatology practice with 2.5 fulltime rheumatologists, 36 contact hours per week, No call; outreach to satellite clinics
- Research opportunities as a partner in RAIN – Rheumatoid Arthritis Investigational Network
- Educational Opportunities available teaching residents and medical students, community,
- Ambulatory Infusion Center and Accredited State-of-the-art Osteoporosis Program
- Hospitalist program and multispecialty group access to Orthopedics, PM&R, Pain Management, Nephrology, Pulmonary, ID and Neurosurgery
- 1.8 RNs, 3 full CAs, low staff turnover
- Excellent compensation and benefits including starting bonus, relocation allowance, liability, generous CME program and malpractice .
- Paid time off per year: based on years of service regardless of where elsewhere within the U.S. Minimum of 6 weeks.
- Compensation will be based on the MGMA average for Rheumatology in the geographic area, they will take into consideration training, fellowships, experience and your skills you bring to the practice.
- BC in Internal Medicine
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Current population: 86,000
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Local airport with daily flights to Minneapolis.
Beautiful location on the water in NE Minnesota. Nice place to live, build your practice and take in all nature has to offer in this fabulous location. Been there many times....GORGEOUS
This is a collegial Medical practice with a need NOW for another Rheumatologist to join their well established, busy practice.
The current practice model allows time for interaction with the local Medical School and Residents.
Great schools, clean, safe community, progressive and competitive medical community, yet collegial and friendly and do cross over call as needed.
People come from all over the country for the scenic beauty and water activities literally year round. Wonderful golf courses, I know I have played a fair number of them. Outdoor activities will only be limited by the amount of time you want to spend doing your recreational activities. This is a four season destination for visitors from all over the US.
There are several colleges, Medical School for U of MN offering intereation with medical students and residents.
The University of Minnesota has an “Excellent Hockey program which has been to the frozen four several times!!!”
You could live here, where people come to vacation, AND be part of one of the major healthcare providers in the community.
- 4 ½ days per week (36) hours contracted
- Provide some services via telemedicine
- Clinical assistants
- Generally older, standard population reach
- Shared with partners, calls are rare.
Compensation & Fringe Benefits:
- Entire package will be explained in detail once we establish a mutual interest.
- Guaranteed competitive salary based on MGMA national averages by specialty and location
- Total compensation during the guarantee period will be the greater of the production incentive or the stated guarantee.
- Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits, details will be shared
- Relocation allowance
To learn more about this great opportunity and confidential consideration, please contact:
Tim Wieben, CMPEPres/CEO
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
4007 North State Stree, Ste. 102
Bismarck, ND 58503