General Radiology - Northern California
UP to 18 weeks of PTO + $50,000 Sign-On bonus
Earn $350-$550,000/Year Depending on Schedule
Join a very well-established radiology group as a true General Radiologist with a very flexible schedule and earning potential.
• FLEXIBLE schedule available - work a 3, 4 or 5-day work week OR have 6, 12 or 18 weeks of vacation per year
• You oversee your schedule and earning potential
• Ultrasound-guided breast biopsies, stereotactic core breast biopsies - Arthrography and the full gamut of fluoroscopy procedures/interventions; upper GI, barium enema, cystography to name but a few
• It is a position for a true General Radiologist - everything except for vascular intervention
• 65-120 cases per day on average
• CALL: average 1 weekend a month and 1-2 days during the week depending on schedule
• Employed position with a radiology group with existing radiologists serving the community for over 30 years
• Cover one hospital; 2 CT’s, 1.5 Tesla MRI, 4 US, 1 NUC MED, 1 Mammo
• Travel reimbursement and relocation available
• Benefits (health and dental benefits, life insurance, disability, 401k
Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Centrally located for sports and entertainment.
• Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno, and the Oregon Coast
• Endless outdoor activities, mountain, lakes, rivers, and the coast
• Excellent public and private schools
• 45 minutes to state university
• Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
• Quick and easy drive to Sacramento International Airport
• Very family oriented community
To be considered for this Radiology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job ID: R 073120
For more radiology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.