There is an opportunity for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join a well-balanced Department with a welcoming environment from colleagues and dedicated support staff.
The position has a unique schedule to provide wonderful work/life balance. You will be in the ICU for two weeks on a block schedule, followed by one week of Pulmonary outpatient (8-5) and then one week off. The practice entails the full spectrum of ICU care of acute and chronic pulmonary disease patients.
Procedures include but are not limited bronchoscopy, EBUS, line insertion, chest tube insertion, intubation, fine needle aspiration, and thoracentesis.
They offer a wonderful work-life balance, excellent schools, teaching, research, great benefits, with a 100-year-old organization lead by physicians.
Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, kayaking, hiking, skiing, fishing and golf abound.
You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2534796.
- 2 weeks in ICU, 1 week outpatient, 1 week off
- Work life balance, teaching, research with an established hospital
- Welcoming and well-balanced environment from dedicated colleagues and staff
- Full spectrum of ICU care, and acute and chronic pulmonary disease patients
- Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, matching 401k
- Teaching or research is available if desired
- Plentiful four-season recreation and excellent schools
- Safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail