An exciting Pulmonary and Critical Care opportunity is now available at a non-profit hospital in central Wisconsin.
You should be comfortable treating General Pulm/CC conditions and there's opportunity to do advanced procedures of EBUS. You'll be receiving referrals from 150 primary providers. The facility has a rich history of 100 years serving Central Wisconsin and offering 24 hour Emergency Care and state of the art ICU, Sleep Center and clinical practice.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and occurrence base malpractice policy. Your schedule will be the traditional Block schedule of 7 days on 7 days off.
You will enjoy living and working in one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. It's a unique mixture of urban style and small town warmth.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2432627
- Joining a practice of 3 Pulm/CC and 4 mid-level providers
- Hospital employed position
- Have equipment (Olympus) for EBUS
- Block schedule
- Competitive compensation with salary above the national average
- Full Benefits package
- Fastest growing community in Wisconsin with low cost of living, great schools and local amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail