A hospital affiliated, multi-specialty group is looking to add a Pulmonologist to see patients in an established clinical practice and to work with the Hospitalists' team to treat patients in the Hospital on a consultative basis. No night or weekend call requirements.
You'll need to be board certified or board eligible. You should currently have or be well on your way to securing a NC license.
This position has a large waiting patient base. You'll earn a generous salary, an attractive sign-on bonus, full benefits, relocation assistance, ample PTO, and student loan repayment.
Live in a beautiful, family-friendly town, surrounded by mountains and wine vineyards. This unique location known for great music, it's quaint downtown and long history offers an unparalleled quality of life, whatever your passion.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2496846
- Mostly outpatient Pulmonology with some consulting in the hospital with the hospitalist team
- Work at an established multi-specialty group with a stellar reputation and a waiting patient base
- No night, weekend, or holiday call
- Loan repayment, Sign on bonus, Relocation available
- Competitive compensation with a base salary plus wRVU productivity based bonus
- Full benefits package, paid vacation and malpractice
- CME time plus $5,000 stipend
- Retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- We help negotiate your salary and contract