A large, 300+ bed hospital in central Illinois is looking to add a Pulmonologist / Critical Care Sleep Specialist to their team. This is a traditional inpatient, outpatient mix with a reasonable patient census of an adult population.
The hospital has been reaccredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) which is the gold standard by which the medical community and the public evaluate the services provided by a sleep center.
You will be offered an excellent salary with full medical benefits for you and your family. You will also receive a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement plan, CME hours with a stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
You should have a current IL license, or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's assistance. You will need to be board certified or board eligible.
This is truly an enjoyable community to live and practice, with plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation that provides numerous high quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2394409
- Secure and stable Pulm/CC Sleep position employed by the hospital
- Adult population with mix of 50% inpatient and 50% outpatient
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives with excellent earning potential
- Looking due to the growth and community demand
- City with 75K population, with excellent private and public schools, and colleges
- Central Illinois located about 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago
- Retirement plan with matching
- PTO, CME, Relocation included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail