A 500+ bed hospital in a warm, southern town in Georgia is looking for an Pulmonologist to join a team of 2 outpatient and 3 inpatient Pulmonologists dedicated to providing outstanding healthcare and community services.
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to replace one that just retired that shares a similar commitment and values.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO plus two more for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials.
Candidates must be board certified in Pulmonology. An active GA license is preferred but if you do not have one CompHealth will provide assistance with licensure and credentialing.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2414459.
- Join a close-knit, Pulmonology team with a non-profit hospital (1/3 oupatient)
- Work in a state of the art Pulmonology / Critical Care equipment
- Live in a warm, southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- A generous salary plus hospital benefits including health, dental, and life
- Work a 7 on / 7 off block schedule with no call to enjoy as much time off as possible
- 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend
- 403b Retirement with 6% matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail