This is one of the best opportunities in the Southeast and offers an outstanding lifestyle, along with a competitive compensation package.
J1 sponsorship is available.
You will love living right on the Gulf of Mexico in a beautiful urban setting with over 500,000 residents. Several colleges and Universities make this a lively, fresh, diverse and progressive area.
You will be busy from day one! This is a traditional Pulmonary/Critical Care opportunity with a waiting patient base and a large referral source. Be part of a collegial, welcoming Multi-specialty Group that is waiting for you to start and join their dynamic team.
Complete Imaging Center in Clinic with Hospital boasting:
Glidescopes in all ICUs
Ultrasound available nearly 24/7
PICC/central access team until 7pm
Bedside sit-rite for CVL placement
Dedicated bronch/procedure room for chest tubes, thoracentesis
Super D Navigation bronchoscopy
Lung cancer low-dose CT screening program
Strong Hospitalist/ Nocturnist team works closely with the Pulm/CC physicians and handle the majority of emergencies/admitting after hours. Clinic is on the Hospital campus.
. Friday afternoon it is hard to find folks here - we are down at the beach!
For more information call me, Gabriela Perez Carpenter, at CompHealth specializing in Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine, 954-837-2699 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite right for you? I can assist with Pulmonary and or Critical Care opportunities across the United States..
- Love where you live and practice cutting edge Medicine!
- One of the BEST opportunities in the Southeast that offers outstanding lifestyle and compensation
- 500 bed hospital with the latest technology, financialyl stable offering security in employment
- 50 bed ICU with Surgical, Cardiac, Medical-lots of diversity, critically ill - mandatory CC consult
- Clinic on the hospital campus-complete Imaging Center
- Be busy from day one with great Monday through Friday schedule
- Lots of support - Strong Hospitalist and Nocturnist
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail