The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking a Pulmonology and Critical Care Physician for a fulltime academic position as Assistant Professor at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of pulmonary and critical care; scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.