HEADLINE: Long Island, New York (Suffolk County, about one hour to Manhattan): BE/BC Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician is needed to join a well respected, busy and successful single-specialty group with six Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians. 60-70% Pulmonary. 30-40% Critical Care. The calls are one weekday per week, and one weekend per month. The new Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician will admit to only one medical center and will work at only one office. $ The financial earning potential is strong! There will be opportunity to become a partner.
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
- This practice’s office and hospital are both located in Suffolk County, Long Island.
- This is a very desirable location. It is close to the water and is excellent for sailing and boating activities.
- It also has a very good school system.
- Their office and hospital are both about a one-hour commute to Manhattan. Therefore, you will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, as great and exciting as New York City, has to offer! Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician is needed to join a well respected, very busy and successful single-specialty private practice group.
- They currently have six Board Certified Pulmonologists/Critical Care physicians.
- The new Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician can expect to do about is 60% to 70% Pulmonary and 30% to 40% Critical Care. There is some flexibility, which will depend upon the preference of the candidate.
- All aspects of pulmonary diseases and critical care are available for this practice, which include outpatient and inpatient care, critical care, sleep medicine, procedures etc.
- There is opportunity to do Sleep Medicine if the candidate is trained and has an interest. However, Sleep Medicine is optional and not a requirement.
- The new Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician will work at one office.
- The call schedule: It will be one weekday per week and one weekend per month.
- Medical Center: The new pulmonlogist/critical care will admit to a top-notch teaching hospital and trauma center.
- This excellent pulmonary/critical care opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice, patient base and service area.
- This well-respected practice was established about eleven years ago.
- Pulmonologists/Critical Care physicians who are available during 2017, those completing their fellowships and will be available in the summer of 2018, and those who are already in practice and have work experience will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION AND FUTURE EARNINGS: This successful and busy practice is offering:
- The starting base salary range will be very competitive and is negotiable.
- There will be a productivity incentive bonus. Depending upon how hard this physician works, it can significantly increase the earning potential of the incoming Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician.
- The practice will provide a fringe benefits package which includes malpractice insurance, health insurance, a 401K retirement plan and more.
- For those candidates who are interested, there is opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.