HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Full-time pulmonologist needed for faculty position at a large teaching hospital! Academic experience is a plus but is not required. The Pulmonary Medicine Division currently has a well-established group with five pulmonologists. Inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine to include 10% inpatient consults/some ICU coverage. Call will be one in three weekends. Hospital has 24/7 in-house Intensivist coverage for the ICU. Employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital. $ They are offering very competitive salary, work RVU productivity, full benefits, etc. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- The new pulmonologist will be working at a large teaching hospital located in Baltimore. Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland: A full-time pulmonologist is needed for faculty position at a large teaching hospital!
- This hospital is owned and part of a regional healthcare system.
- Academic experience is a plus but is not required.
- Call: It will be one in three weekends. Night call goes to the Intensivists.
- The Division of Pulmonary Medicine currently has a well-established Pulmonary group with five pulmonologists.
- Inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine to include 10% inpatient consults/some ICU coverage.
- The new pulmonologist will be hospital-based.
- This excellent opportunity is due to increased volume and area growth.
- They have a very large medical staff at this teaching hospital. Most of their specialists have academic affiliation at a prestigious Medical School!
- This Hospital has 24/7 in-house Intensivist coverage for the ICU.
- They have a 26 bed closed ICU.
- They also have an Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) program.
- Resident teaching opportunities are available.
- Part of a large teaching hospital, their Division of Pulmonary Medicine provides comprehensive care to patients with respiratory system disorders. The pulmonary function laboratory offers patients full pulmonary function testing as well as exercise and bronchial provocation testing. In addition, specialists at the lab perform sputum induction according to guidelines mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- All the physicians at this hospital, including the pulmonologists in this department/group, are all employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital.
- As previously mentioned, this very well-regarded teaching hospital is part of and owned by a regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the pulmonologist’s experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a pulmonologist at a well-regarded teaching hospital!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.