We?re assisting a regional medical center in the recruitment of a Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist.
- Join a well-established practice
- Good mix of Pulmonology and Critical Care and inpatient/outpatient practice
- Sleep studies training is optional, but preferred
- Hospital partially owned by physicians
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines, incentive based RVUs, sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package, including vacation, CME, retirement benefits, etc
- Relocation expenses, potential student loan assistance and fellowship stipend
Be in a growing college town with great schools and diversified industries/payors. Nice family oriented community with a close drive to Savannah, coast of Georgian and Hilton Head, SC. Live in a progressive city that provides exceptional livability with plenty of culture, recreation, boutique and high-end shopping and many eateries from which to choose.
Contact: Neal Fenster