Pulmonary Critical Care Specialist Needed in California’s East Bay Area
Join an established and highly respected multi-specialty group in San Ramon, CA. This private group is comprised of experienced, board-certified physicians that are committed to providing quality and compassionate care to all patients and their families. The practice is well-entrenched in the community and has some of the top-ranked surgeons in the state.
- Full-time Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
- Join 3 other Pulmonary Critical Care specialists in the group who operate in conjunction with each other and provide cross coverage
- Flexible scheduling with generally 1-2 days in clinic, dependent on coverage
- Physicians round at San Ramon Regional Medical Center as well as three skilled nursing facilities
- Call is one weekend per month
San Ramon Regional Medical Center has a 12-bed ICU that is stroke and cardiac certified. Our facility is a 123-bed, acute care hospital that has been providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care to residents of the San Ramon Valley and surrounding areas. Our medical services include award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation.
Candidates must be BE/BC in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Must be eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California. We are seeking a highly motivate candidate who is ready to hit the ground running as the group has a huge referral base.
If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept strictly confidential.