TeamHealth is actively interviewing experienced Board Eligible and Board Certified Psychiatrists for our North Philadelphia practice. Join a team that is practicing in an innovative facility that utilizes the latest technology to help deliver excellent care. Some of the exciting innovations include 3d printers, Amazon Alexa, and Smart Rooms. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealths post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please contact us if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- 250 bed beautiful facility
- Innovative technology on site
- Short and long term patients at facility
- Compensation: Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid Malpractice (with tail), Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401K, SERP, CME time & Allotment and Concierge Service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealths 20,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
- Support of psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS, gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care