TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Psychiatrist to join our well-established Post-Acute care team in northern Manhattan, New York. This nursing home was awarded a five-star rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and is one of the largest facilities in the state. We ask that you be a board certified Psychiatrist. Training or experience in Geriatrics, or the ability to speak Spanish are a plus. Work alongside an experienced medical staff in an integrated care model. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Join a well-established non-profit facility and group of over 20 years of experience
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians
- Flexible schedule, you pick your hours
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K, SERP, CME time and allotment and concierge service
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealths 20,000 practicing clinicians across the US.