A psychiatry medical director is needed for one of the US top healthcare systems. The West Virginia hospital has over 150 beds and is one of the most respected in the region. You will be working with an adult and geriatric population in the inpatient unit. You will have a Monday to Friday schedule with light 1:4 weekend call. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants who will become board certified within three years of training. A fellowship in geriatric psychiatry is ideal but not required. This position will require a current WV license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, ample PTO and CME time, 401K with matching, and stock options.
Huntington is the second largest city in WV and sits on the scenic Ohio River. It is home to Marshall University and was just recently named America's Best Community. Snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some of the activities enjoyed by those who live there.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psych medical director needed
- Adult and geriatric populations
- 100% inpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:4 weekend call
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Located in the Tri-State Area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail