Sentara RMH Medical Center is seeking a board certified or eligible Psychiatrist to join its established practice. This hybrid position offers a mix of inpatient and outpatient services working M-F, 8a-5p with a skilled team of providers treating a wide variety of disorders. No call or weekends. Other highlights include:
- Guaranteed and Competitive Compensation with additional Quarterly Bonuses
- Commencement bonus, Relocation and Loan Repayment
- Retirement Package with Matching Contribution and Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Disability and more
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- CME and expense reimbursement
- Both the hospital and Clinic are equipped with EPIC
Sentara RMH opened its new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010, located on a 254-acre site overlooking the Massanutten Mountain Range in the Shenandoah Valley. RMH is a 238-bed not-for-profit hospital and has served its community for over 100 years in the beautiful university town of Harrisonburg, Virginia. The area provides outstanding educational opportunities and is nationally known for its abundance of outdoor recreational and cultural activities. Harrisonburg is within an hour of Charlottesville and 2 hours from Washington D.C., Richmond and Roanoke, and is an excellent place to live, practice medicine and raise a family. To learn more about our hospital and community visit www.RMHOnline.com and www.harrisonburgtourism.com.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.