A medical facility in Ohio needs an additional child and adolescent psychiatrist. The community has a growing demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. This is an inpatient, outpatient, or partial hospitalization opportunity. There will be call only six weekends per year, and there will be no admissions on the weekends. There are 20 psychiatrist currently on staff. This position requires that you be board certified or board eligible in child and adolescent psychiatry. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 22 days of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a pension plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the greater Cincinnati Metropolitan Area. Enjoy having this large city at your fingertips. Cincinnati has some of the finest hospitals and medical institutions in the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Rory Tully at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Inpatient, outpatient, or partial hospitalization
- Six weekends of call per year
- Competitive salary - will negotiate for the right candidate
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail