An established hospital in Ohio is planning to hire an additional inpatient adult psychiatrist. The facility requires assistance with the high demand from the community. The incoming psychiatrist will need to be comfortable with electroconvulsive therapy and transcranial magnetic therapy. You will work in a large inpatient unit and be supported by several other psychiatrists. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need an Ohio license. If you do not currently hold a license in OH, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, full medical benefits, and 22 days of PTO. You will also be provided education loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a pension plan, and paid malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the greater Cincinnati Metropolitan Area. Enjoy having this large city at your fingertips. Cincinnati has some of the finest hospitals and medical institutions in the country.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new psychiatry job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rory Tully directly at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Large outpatient unit
- ECT and TMT
- Residents and fellows encouraged to apply
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- 22 days of PTO plus CME time
- Full medical benefits, life insurance, paid malpractice
- Loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, $10K sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail