Psychiatrist Need at the Base of the Rocky Mountains
#3668 Psychiatrist Need at the Base of the Rocky Mountains
* Join established Adult Psychiatrists.
* This is the preferred group in the area.
* Provide service via only one hospital.
* The office is walking distance from the hospital.
* Call works out to be 1 in 3 to 1 in 4.
* This is a very physician friendly environment because it is a fully physician governed.
* The service area has a captured market with over 95,000 people.
* Very competitive compensation package.
* 5 weeks of PTO, pension, health, dental, paid malpractice, relo, and on-site child care.
This Montana town has great public schools, private schools, a tech school, university, and a Liberal Arts college in town, one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, and no general sales tax.
Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, golf, camping, fly-fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing & biking.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along then call 224-209-8201 to discuss position #3668, the interview process, and you.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.