A full-time psychiatrist position is now available in Colorado. You must be comfortable seeing all patient populations. Call is rounding on a rotating basis and is paid extra. This is an outpatient setting where you will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. You will have 1 hour for initial patient evaluations and 30 minutes for med checks. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians. You will provide a broad range of services to meet patient and family needs, substance abuse, acute treatment, and managed care.
You will earn an excellent base salary. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, four weeks of PTO plus 12 holidays, CME and allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with match. There are also state student loan repayment.
Come live and work in Colorado Springs. The imposing presence on the western horizon of the Rocky Mountains and Pike's Peak is a daily reminder to residents and visitors alike that the majestic beauty of the area is unlike most other places. It was ranked number five by U.S. News and World Report on the list of Best Places to Live in the USA.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For more information, contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 203.994.3883. I look forward to hearing from you..
- General psychiatrist
- All patient populations (child through adult)
- 100 percent outpatient
- 30 to 40 hours a week, flexible hours available
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- 401K with match
- Outdoors paradise: ski, fish, hunt, hike, and so much more
- One hour to Denver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail