Psychiatry Physician in Arizona
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4x10's or whatever fits your lifestyle Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 750000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to enjoy a Psychiatric Medicinepractice opportunity in the capital of the Southwest. Join a collaborative, challenging practice with the opportunity to learn and grow your skill on a daily basis. Rewarding private practice setting focused on physician work efficiency and life balance.
Psychiatric Medicine Job Specifics:
- Work 4x10's, or 5x8's, or a schedule that works for yourquality of life
- Continue growing skillset, Harvard-paid certification/training provided
- 100% outpatient, transcription service provided, 1:1 MA to physician ratio, focus on patient care
- Fully employed with benefits package and additional incentives
- Work with a well-established organization that has had to turn away new patients/referrals due to too much volume
- Enjoy a friendly, collegial work environment
- Experience with TMS and/or ketamine treatments for severe cases is a plus, but not required
It is important to find and create a home in an area that offers everything you need in terms of location, opportunities, schools and price range. Phoenix is a wonderful city that has something to offer for everyone. There are various opportunities for recreation, entertainment, culture, dining and shopping, and Phoenix is also known for its real estate and low cost of living.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year,Arizona outdoor paradise
- Top places to live for young professionals (ranked #5)and foodies (ranked #2)
- Best places to build wealth (ranked #9)
- One of13 U.S. cities with franchises in all 4 major professional sports leagues: NBA Phoenix Suns, MLB Arizona Diamondbacks, NFL Arizona Cardinals, and NHL Phoenix Coyotes
- Access to Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest
- Easy access to international airport
VariedStart Dates available
We are actively scheduling interviews for this outstanding practice opportunity.For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak.I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Board Certification in Psychiatry
Preferred:TMS Certified and Ketamine experience, not required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md