Chief of Psychiatry – Southeastern, Massachusetts – Excellent Salary & Benefits
Psychiatric Hospital located in Southeastern, MA is seeking a Chief of Psychiatry for its 72-bed facility serving both adult and adolescent patients. Facility has 3 adult units, 1 adolescent unit and an outpatient clinic.
- Excellent salary in the $300K range
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Re-location up to $5,000 offered
- Must be licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Psychiatric Registration
- Board Certification is required
- Knowledge of current theories, practices, current developments, and trends in the field of mental health
- Familiarity with the organization and operation of an acute Psychiatric Hospital
- Knowledge of administrative management, methods, procedures including but not limited to: budgeting, personal management and fiscal control
- H1B Visa Candidates will be accepted
The area has something to satisfy every interest offering a wide variety of dining, shopping, cultural and outdoor activities. Great location with easy access to Boston, Cape, Cod, Plymouth and Providence all within an hour or less.