Adult Psychiatry Physician needed in Southwestern Pennsylvania
Indiana, Pennsylvania – Located 60 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA, this independent 166 bed acute care community hospital celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2014. This 166 bed acute care hospital is a nonprofit institution that has grown to become the county’s sole full-service healthcare provider. This Medical Center has remained dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the community in western Pennsylvania.
- Employed – Well Established Physician Group
- Primarily Adult Outpatient Care
- The Department is a Teaching Program
- Located on Hospital Campus
- Anticipated Patient Load: 18 – 20 Patients Per Day
- Weekend Call 1:5
If you’re looking for great quality of life within a city with excellent family values, this city has it all. Please call Robert Overfield at 800-839-4728 or email your CV.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.