Moses Lake Community Health Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday | 4 Days On 1 Day Off | No Weekends
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 22
- Call Schedule: No call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $40000
- Compensation: Very competitive salary offered for the region. Negotiable and based upon experience.
- Benefits: Medical | Dental | Life | Disability | Retirement | Generous paid leave and CME allowance | Paid holidays | Malpractice insurance | NHSC Scholars encouraged to apply. HPSA score 20
- Additional Info: Recently recognized by NCQA as a Patient Centered Medical Home, the mission-driven team of medical professionals at the Quincy Community Health Center are dedicated to serving the underserved and migrant farm workers of the Quincy area. Quincy is ideally located in central Washington mid-way between Spokane and Seattle, providing offering charming, small-town living within driving distance of major metropolitan areas. The nearby Columbia River provides breathtaking scenery and ample outdoor activities including kayaking, hiking, camping and water-sports.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.