Hospital-affiliated practice seeking primary care physicians in Greater Boston:
- This is a 100% outpatient position, traditional primary care
- Full use of the hospitalist service, telephone only on-call
- Urgent care opportunities available for primary care doctors who prefer Urgent Care to traditional primary care
- Moonlighting opportunities available for additional income
- Academic Hospital - incoming doctor must be ok with teaching/interacting with Internal Medicine residents
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search/WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply