NO CALL OR URGENT CARE PROCEDURES REQUIRED
LOOKING TO GROW A PEDS PRIMARY CARE PRACTICE
8:30-4:30, 3 days per week
Come join WiseCare from the ground up, and embark on a unique opportunity to begin a practice without having to worry about overhead, insurance companies, staffing and all of the headaches of running a business! You can focus on seeing patients without having to worry about all the non-medical details.
WiseCare Urgent Care is looking for a part-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to work approximately 24 hours per week to see primary pediatric patients as well as pediatric urgent care patients.
- Routine well-child visits and health care maintenance
- Sports physicals
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Prescribe or administer treatment and immunizations to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Refer patients to specialists as necessary
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, medical assistances and other medical staff