A Texas-based clinic is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 3pm-8pm, and Saturday-Sunday, 9am-5pm with no call, and you will see an average of 4 patients per hour. This assignment covers two facilities. Urgent care skills are required for this position. The EMR system is Centricity. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active TX state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Coverage between 2 facilities
- Monday-Friday 3pm-8pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm
- No call requirements
- Urgent care treatment
- EMR is Centricity
- BC/BE required
- BLS required
- 4 patients per hour
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.