A Wisconsin Ohio health system is seeking a Pediatric Pulmonologist to join a very well-established multi-specialty group. Candidates must be fellowship trained, will work in an academic environment, where research is encourage. You will be part of a team that includes a Pediatric Sleep Neurologist working within a very large pediatric department that includes multiple sub-specialists. There is no call and responsibilities include inpatient consults, outpatient clinic, and teaching. Further, this position is offering a very competitive compensation package that includes excellent benefits.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954-837-2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live in a central Wisconsin city that offers an outstanding quality of life with its safe community, exceptional schools, excellent outdoor recreation, and a diverse, highly educated population. All searches are confidential.
- Seeking a Pediatric Pulmonologist for Large MSG
- Responsibilities include outpatient, inpatient consults, and academic
- Clinical research is encouraged
- No Call
- Strong referral base
- Very competitive compensation package
- Unbelievable benefits package
- Great location, High Quality of Life, Excellent Schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail